Table Of Contents
- 1 Best Touchless Kitchen Faucets
- 1.1 1. Moen 7594ESRS Arbor With Motionsense One-Handle High Arc Faucet
- 1.2 2. KOHLER K-72218-VS Sensate Touchless Kitchen Faucet
- 1.3 3. BioBidet Flow Motion Sensor Kitchen Faucet
- 1.4 4. Anza Touchless Sensor Kitchen Sink Dual-Function Sprayer
- 1.5 5. Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Pilar Single Handle Faucet
- 1.6 6. Pfister GT529-ELS Lita Single Handle Faucet
- 2 But Why Touchless Technology?
- 3 The Touchless Faucet Buying Guide
- 4 Best Touchless Faucet Comparison Chart
Touchless kitchen faucets are one of the best evolutions within the faucet market. Not only are they much more hygienic than your standard faucet, reducing the need for cleaning from fingerprints and other aspects of unsightliness, they also can look fantastic and sleek as it can eliminate the need for a handle if you wish to do so. They also happen to run off with the current configurations for numerous faucets already on the market, which makes their installation a breeze as well. Listed below are the well-selected touchless faucets to ensure that you get the best touchless fusion kitchen faucet available. Read on and enjoy!
Best Touchless Kitchen Faucets
Moen 7594ESRS Arbor
|View On Amazon|
KOHLER K-72218-VS Sensate Touchless Kitchen Faucet
|View On Amazon|
BioBidet Flow Motion Sensor Kitchen Faucet
|View On Amazon|
Anza Touchless Sensor Kitchen Sink Dual-Function Sprayer
|View On Amazon|
1. Moen 7594ESRS Arbor With Motionsense One-Handle High Arc FaucetThis particular faucet offered by Moen is one of the most popular currently found on the market and after our rigorous testing it was not difficult to see why. Coming with all the usual bells and whistles, including stain-resistant finishes and a whole array of Moen’s trademark tools, including the reflex motion system and Duralock magnetic ring, this is an excellent faucet. Not only did the spray head return to its original position time after time, but the reflex technology also made the movement throughout smooth and easy on the arm. The reach is also fantastic which is a nice additional touch.
Hands-free technology is a feature incorporated into this very faucet. This will not only help reduce the spread of bacteria, but it makes life a hell of a lot easier when you don’t have to turn a tap. Of course, a version with a tap is available and the good news about both incarnations is that they look simple, substantial yet sleek at the same time.
The bell bottom head is not just there for show. Within lies a detachable faucet head utilizing Reflex technology for quick and easy 360° access around your sink area. Returning the head to its original position does not even require any guidance! The spout height is just over 8 inches and the retractable hose is well over 64 inches in length. Water consumption weighs in at an excellent 1.5 GPM making this one of the most water efficient faucet heads around.
Water flow is also good at some 2 GPM, which is less than some other models and the installation, through both 1 and 3 holes (largely dependent upon your sink design) was also incredibly easy to do thanks to the clear instructions and easy to attach features.
With the limited lifetime warranty adding another aspect of protection, the Moen 7594CSL Arbor is a fantastic faucet at a good value, being towards the lower end of the price scale. If you do wish for the motion sensor technology, be prepared to stump up considerably more!
2. KOHLER K-72218-VS Sensate Touchless Kitchen FaucetIf there was an award for one of the most visually distinct touchless faucets, then this particular unit would win hands down each and every time. Not only is it a slightly wider faucet than what you would typically see in the market, it features a beautiful bell bottom design that really accentuates the faucets head. It does not end here, though. Packed with Sensate Technology, the touchless system works fast and accurately to ensure the faucet responds exactly how you need it to. The ark of water is good, and the flow rate at 1.8gpm is also fantastic.
There is also ProMotion Technology ensuring that you can maneuver the head of the faucet around with incredible ease and it also comes with the patented MasterClean Surface for incredibly easy cleaning throughout. There should be an important note here regarding the sensor, however. Although the problem appears to have been put into arrears somewhat, it regularly faults and causes intermittent water feeding. At Well over $500, this is far from acceptable, and Kohler themselves are not the top in terms of customer service. Thus, this faucet cannot come as recommended as the rest of the review here.
3. BioBidet Flow Motion Sensor Kitchen Faucet
The BioBidet Flow Motion Sensor Kitchen Faucet is a hands-free device which is easy to install and use. It works with 4 AA batteries instead of with electricity. This power supply mode means that you will not need to deal with complicated hardwiring. Once the battery runs out after a couple of years, the sensor will deactivate, and the faucet will switch to the manual operation. The faucet will function even in the event of a power outage. The control box includes colored inlets for you to understand which one goes where. You will receive a plate to cover holes in the sink. When installing this unit, note that your drill-out hole must be at least 3.5″ from the center to the wall/backsplash. The distance will prevent the handle from hitting the backsplash when turning to the hot water side.
A valuable feature of this faucet is the switch between manual and sensor mode. If you wish, you can use the handle. Hands-free means you can turn the tap on and off without your hands by using the sensor (the black circle). You will have to use your hands to adjust the temperature using the handle on the right side. The lever will also fit the flow.
4. Anza Touchless Sensor Kitchen Sink Dual-Function Sprayer
The next product on our list is the Anza Touchless Sensor Kitchen Sink Sprayer. It is a stainless steel faucet with a neck. The whole unit is a matte finish, which makes it elegant and modern. You can pull the hose down to wash every corner of the sink. Once you finish, the hose will automatically go back to its place. To begin using this faucet, you will need to turn the handle to the ‘on’ position. The sensor will activate, and you can switch it off with a hand wave. If you prefer having the handle on the left side, you can turn the base before tightening it down. This model works with a set of 4 AA batteries that go into a box. Note that you will need to have a cabinet to attach the plate. The installation process is easy; even if you want to perform it yourself. The hoses are already connected to the faucet. You have two options when it comes to spray modes. The Anza Sensor Sprayer offers you a splash-free aerated stream or a powerful spray. With the first one, you can clean the sink, while the other one will use a stronger flow for rinsing.
5. Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Pilar Single Handle FaucetSometimes touchless technology is not limited to a sensor located on the front of the tap, and this is shown no more visible than on the Delta 980T-SSSD-DST. Featuring an ingenious tap anywhere system that means you can tap anywhere on the tap to increase or a stem flow this big, bold faucet not only looks the part, but it also comes with performance to pack the punch too. It even features Diamond Technology to ensure that the tap remains leak free, and thus stain free for the foreseeable future.
Performance is also excellent. Whilst, not the most economical faucet you will come across, it has a 2gpm flow rate and this means that the cleaning abilities of the faucet are second to none. It is also compatible with numerous configurations within your kitchen, coming fitted with 1 to 3 plug installation. The hose is also well above 30 inches in length. Note that reliability is a key issue here and the faucet does leak below worktop level, which is far from ideal, especially when it is one of the more expensive faucet heads currently available.
6. Pfister GT529-ELS Lita Single Handle FaucetIf you are going to have a faucet that advances the faucet world into a new and futuristic direction, you may as well do it in style and this particular Pfister Unit is one of the best available. With a high arching head that had superb clearance throughout testing, one of the most sensitive touchless sensors seen and easy to reach buttons for when you wish to change cleaning mode, this is an excellent package that, whilst one of the more expensive seen is worth investing in. The hose is also fantastic and is well over 40 inches in length.
With a stain and drip free guarantee and excellent water flow in line with competing products, this really is the real deal in touchless faucets. The hose is some 56 inches in length as well, so nothing is out of reach within your kitchen. You can install in 1 to 4 plug holes as you please too, ticking a few more boxes along the way. It looks great, performs well and is incredibly reliable to boot.
But Why Touchless Technology?
“Why should I bother going touchless?” was one of the very first questions I asked myself during the testing of these faucets. Well, the answer is simple. With a good motion sensor, your life becomes so much easier. No need for leaning, no need for touching, thus no need for the hassle!
The Hose is Often Just As Good!
With that additional price tag, you would expect this to go without saying but the hoses attached with touchless faucets are often some of the best found within the brand’s range, making them robust and far from being prone to leaking. That is an extra tick in the reliability box right there.
Been preparing raw meat for your latest meal? It is far from hygienic to lean over the sink, reach for the tap, touch countless other surfaces before applying the soap. Touchless reduces this need considerably and thus makes your kitchen a more enjoyable, hygienic place to be.
Boys will be boys and play with their toys. Think of your touchless faucet as an adults play toy that can provide years of service from just that one payment!
Most touchless faucets come with just the one handle attached which makes them look incredibly sleek and streamline, like true faucets of the future. The finishes, for the price, are also excellent throughout and it makes the whole package appear convincing and thus well made, even if the reliability of your unit turns out to not be the best!
The Touchless Faucet Buying Guide
Get a reliable, durable brand
With the implementation of touchless technology comes additional pitfalls that you will have to maneuver to ensure you do not run into issues with your faucets. Make sure that the brand you are buying from is well known for their reliability, to reduce the headaches you may face at later stages.
Check the look and finish
Some touchless faucets look incredibly sleek and streamline. If your kitchen is full of traditional crockery and pots and pans, this will mean it will not fit in with the rest of the look you are going for. Check the finishes too, some of them will be much more desirable than others.
Check the dimensions
Following on from the overall look of the faucet, consider also just how tall, wide and extendable this faucet is going to be within your home. If it comes up short, then you may wish to focus your attention elsewhere.
See if you can fit it yourself
Often with touchless faucets, you will be able to install them yourself with little trouble, especially if your own installation is covered in the guarantee that runs through them. Often, this kind of faucets requires an electrical input which is well worth considering if you can. No need to replace batteries then!
Best Touchless Faucet Comparison Chart
|MOEN 7594ESRS ARBOR WITH MOTIONSENSE ONE-HANDLE HIGH ARC PULLDOWN KITCHEN FAUCET||$$||With MotionSense||2 GPM|
|PFISTER GT529-ELS LITA SINGLE HANDLE PULL-DOWN FAUCET||$$||N/A||1.8 GPM|
|DELTA 980T-SSSD-DST PILAR SINGLE HANDLE PULL-DOWN KITCHEN FAUCET||$$||Transitional||2.2 GPM|
|KOHLER K-72218-VS SENSATE TOUCHLESS KITCHEN FAUCET||$$$||Transitional||1.8 GPM|
These best touchless kitchen faucets listed above should provide you with hours of enjoyment from your kitchen, making your life that little bit easier whilst allowing for you to conduct work in a more flexible and maneuverable environment. Remember to consult this guide of the well-selected touchless faucet reviews throughout your purchasing process. We have also compiled the best commercial / fusion type kitchen faucets currently available in the market. Faucet Mag!